Biochemistry at University of New England: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 4
Number of students4
At the University of New England through Biochemistry program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 11 Hills Beach Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 4 or more and 50% of students are men.
University of New England offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. University of New England campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 24% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of New England. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Maine providing Biochemistry programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Biochemistry in Maine are 5, such as Bates College, Bowdoin College, University of Maine and other.
Other Programs in University of New England
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of New England and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Biochemistry program.
Filters by degree:
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Neurobiology and Neurosciences
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Business Administration, Management and Operations
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about University of New England
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of New England
Photo by Larry Haertel Jr.
Photo by Matt D
Photo by Mackenzie Burnett
Photo by Melike Doruk
Photo by Lee Bone
Photo by Bruno Azevedo
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
American Institute of Massage Therapy
Santa Ana, CA
Graduation Rate: 98%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful