Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at Berkeley College-Woodland Park: Overview
Number of students440
At the Berkeley College-Woodland Park through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 44 Rifle Camp Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 440 or more and 31.4% of students are men. 0.5% of students studying the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Berkeley College-Woodland Park campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 22% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Berkeley College-Woodland Park on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in New Jersey which have Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in New Jersey are 64, such as Eastwick College-Hackensack, Atlantic Cape Community College, Bergen Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Berkeley College-Woodland Park
Here you can find the list of other programs in Berkeley College-Woodland Park and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Legal Support Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Give feedback about Berkeley College-Woodland Park
Student Reviews and Ratings for Berkeley College-Woodland Park
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful