Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Southeast Arkansas College: Overview
Number of students160
At the Southeast Arkansas College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1900 Hazel St..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 160 or more and 21.9% of students are men. 0.6% of students studying the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Southeast Arkansas College campus is safe for students with 0.42% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 16% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Southeast Arkansas College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 39 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge College, East Arkansas Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Southeast Arkansas College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Southeast Arkansas College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Southeast Arkansas College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Southeast Arkansas College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful