Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology at Ranken Technical College: Overview
Number of students107
At the Ranken Technical College through Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 4431 Finney Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 107 or more and 97.2% of students are men.
Ranken Technical College provides on-campus housing. Ranken Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 3700$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 25% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Ranken Technical College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri providing Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology - Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center, State Technical College of Missouri, Missouri Tech and other.
Other Programs in Ranken Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Ranken Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Appliance Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Precision Metal Working
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Ranken Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Ranken Technical College
More colleges and universities
International Culinary Center-California
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful