Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences at Central Technology Center: Overview
Number of students2
At the Central Technology Center through Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3 CT Circle.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 44% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Central Technology Center. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences in Oklahoma are 14, such as Northeastern State University, Carl Albert State College, University of Oklahoma-Health Sciences Center and other.
Other Programs in Central Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
Computer Software and Media Applications
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Housing and Human Environments
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Landscaping and Groundskeeping
Give feedback about Central Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful