Health Professions and Related Programs at Central Technology Center: Overview
Number of students59
At the Central Technology Center through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3 CT Circle.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 59 or more and 6.8% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 44% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Central Technology Center on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Oklahoma are 106, such as Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Southern Nazarene University, Pontotoc Technology Center and other.
Other Programs in Central Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
Computer Software and Media Applications
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Housing and Human Environments
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Landscaping and Groundskeeping
Give feedback about Central Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful