Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Central Ohio Technical College: Overview
Number of students84
At the Central Ohio Technical College through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1179 University Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 84 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
Central Ohio Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 7% of students receive financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Central Ohio Technical College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions in Ohio are 98, such as University of Akron Main Campus, University of Akron Wayne College, Ashland University and other.
Other Programs in Central Ohio Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Ohio Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Central Ohio Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Ohio Technical College
More colleges and universities
Career and Technology Education Centers of Licking County
Graduation Rate: 87%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful