Educational/Instructional Media Design at Chestnut Hill College: Overview
Number of students7
At the Chestnut Hill College through Educational/Instructional Media Design program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree, Post-master's certificate. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 9601 Germantown Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 7 or more and 28.6% of students are men. 42.9% of students studying the Educational/Instructional Media Design program are non-residents of the United States.
Chestnut Hill College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Chestnut Hill College campus is safe for students with 0.39% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 13% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Chestnut Hill College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Pennsylvania offering Educational/Instructional Media Design programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Educational/Instructional Media Design in Pennsylvania are 21, such as Lehigh University, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, La Salle University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Chestnut Hill College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Chestnut Hill College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Educational/Instructional Media Design program.
Filters by degree:
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Secondary Special Education Programs
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Reading Teacher Education
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Chestnut Hill College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Chestnut Hill College
Photo by Marcus M.
Photo by Jessica O'Neill
Photo by Pamela Livingston
Photo by Max Paolucci
Photo by Doug Spano
Photo by Sean Banks
Photo by Marcus M.
Photo by Doug Spano
Photo by Tom Rock
Photo by Alexander Omoniyi
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Albert I Prince Technical High School
Graduation Rate: 97%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful