Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator at Central Arizona College: Overview
- Associate's degree 13
Number of students13
At the Central Arizona College through Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 8470 N Overfield Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 13 or more and 15.4% of students are men.
Central Arizona College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Central Arizona College campus is safe for students with 0.19% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 3000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Central Arizona College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona offering Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator in Arizona are 2, such as University of Phoenix-Arizona.
Other Programs in Central Arizona College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Arizona College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietetic Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Athletic Training/Trainer
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Agricultural Business and Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Recording Arts Technology/Technician
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about Central Arizona College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Arizona College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful