Social Sciences at Bethany College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 19
Number of students19
At the Bethany College through Social Sciences program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 335 E Swensson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 19 or more and 78.9% of students are men. 5.3% of students studying the Social Sciences program are non-residents of the United States.
Bethany College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bethany College campus is safe for students with 2.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 27% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Bethany College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas which have Social Sciences programs - please click the blue button on the right. 27 universities are currently offering programs in Social Sciences - Dodge City Community College, Emporia State University, Fort Hays State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Bethany College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bethany College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Social Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bethany College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bethany College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful