Health Professions and Related Programs at Casa Loma College-Van Nuys: Overview
Number of students152
At the Casa Loma College-Van Nuys through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 6725 Kester Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 152 or more and 24.3% of students are men.
Casa Loma College-Van Nuys campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 13% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Casa Loma College-Van Nuys. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 435 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Ashford University, ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College and other.
Other Programs in Casa Loma College-Van Nuys
Here you can find the list of other programs in Casa Loma College-Van Nuys and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- Secondary school GPA
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Casa Loma College-Van Nuys
Student Reviews and Ratings for Casa Loma College-Van Nuys
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful