Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Carteret Community College: Overview
Number of students41
At the Carteret Community College through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 3505 Arendell St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 41 or more and 9.8% of students are men. 7.3% of students taking the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Carteret Community College campus is safe for students with 0.18% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Carteret Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina which have Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services in North Carolina are 58, such as Cape Fear Community College, College of the Albemarle, South Piedmont Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Carteret Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carteret Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Carteret Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carteret Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful