Personal and Culinary Services at Carteret Community College: Overview
Number of students42
At the Carteret Community College through Personal and Culinary Services program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3505 Arendell St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 42 or more and 16.7% of students are men.
Carteret Community College campus is safe for students with 0.18% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Carteret Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina offering Personal and Culinary Services programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 100 universities are currently offering programs in Personal and Culinary Services - Cape Fear Community College, College of the Albemarle, The Art Institute of Charlotte and other.
Other Programs in Carteret Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carteret Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Personal and Culinary Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Carteret Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carteret Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful