Education at King University: Overview
At the King University through Education program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 1350 King College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 33 or more and 33.3% of students are men. 6.1% of students enrolled in the Education program are non-residents of the United States.
King University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. King University campus is safe for students with 0.33% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 4108$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at King University. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee providing Education programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 53 universities are currently offering programs in Education - Aquinas College, Austin Peay State University, Belmont University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in King University
Here you can find the list of other programs in King University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Oth
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Communication and Media Studies
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about King University
Student Reviews and Ratings for King University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful