Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary at Carrington College-Stockton: Overview
Number of students32
At the Carrington College-Stockton through Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1313 W. Robinhood Drive, Suite B.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 32 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 25% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Stockton on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary in California are 73, such as Butte College, Cabrillo College, CET-Sobrato and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Stockton
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Stockton and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Stockton
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Stockton
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful