Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage at Carrington College-Portland: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 6
Number of students6
At the Carrington College-Portland through Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 2004 Lloyd Center, 3rd Floor.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Portland on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon offering Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage in Oregon are 8, such as Central Oregon Community College, East West College of the Healing Arts, Rogue Community College and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Portland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Portland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Portland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Portland
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful