Pharmacy Technician/Assistant at Carrington College-Portland: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 6
Number of students6
At the Carrington College-Portland through Pharmacy Technician/Assistant program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 2004 Lloyd Center, 3rd Floor.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 6 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Portland. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon providing Pharmacy Technician/Assistant programs - please click the blue button on the right. 11 universities are currently offering programs in Pharmacy Technician/Assistant - Abdill Career College Inc, Central Oregon Community College, Chemeketa Community College and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Portland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Portland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Pharmacy Technician/Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Portland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Portland
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful