Dental Support Services and Allied Professions at Everest College-Reseda: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 88
Number of students88
At the Everest College-Reseda through Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 18040 Sherman Way Ste 400.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 88 or more and 18.2% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Everest College-Reseda. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Dental Support Services and Allied Professions programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Dental Support Services and Allied Professions in California are 101, such as College of Alameda, Allan Hancock College, American Career College-Los Angeles and other.
Other Programs in Everest College-Reseda
Here you can find the list of other programs in Everest College-Reseda and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
Give feedback about Everest College-Reseda
Student Reviews and Ratings for Everest College-Reseda
Address: 18040 Sherman Way Ste 400
Place: Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
General Phone Number: +
Institution is active in current year: 3
Financial aid office: Go to the page
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful