Bible/Biblical Studies at Regent University: Overview
At the Regent University through Bible/Biblical Studies program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1000 Regent University Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 46 or more and 65.2% of students are men.
Regent University provides on-campus housing. Regent University campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and burglary are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 5620$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Regent University. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia offering Bible/Biblical Studies programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 4 universities are currently offering programs in Bible/Biblical Studies - Eastern Mennonite University, Liberty University, Virginia Baptist College.
Other Programs in Regent University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Regent University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Bible/Biblical Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Autism
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Visual and Performing Arts
Communication and Media Studies
International Relations and National Security Studies
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
English Language and Literature
Computer and Information Sciences
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Regent University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Regent University
More colleges and universities
University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Graduation Rate: 60%
Acceptance Rate: 43%
Regency Beauty Institute-Winston-Salem
Graduation Rate: 48%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful