Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services at Carrington College-Boise: Overview
- Associate's degree 17
Number of students17
At the Carrington College-Boise through Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 1122 North Liberty Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 17 or more and 47.1% of students are men.
Carrington College-Boise campus is safe for students with 0.2% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 10% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Boise on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Idaho offering Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services in Idaho are 5, such as Idaho State University, Milan Institute-Nampa, College of Massage Therapy and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Boise
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Boise and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Boise
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Boise
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Madison Heights
Madison Heights, MI
Graduation Rate: 74%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful