Health Professions and Related Programs at Umpqua Community College: Overview
Number of students129
At the Umpqua Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1140 Umpqua College Rd..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 129 or more and 18.6% of students are men.
Umpqua Community College campus is safe for students with 0.32% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 5% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Umpqua Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Oregon are 57, such as Abdill Career College Inc, Blue Mountain Community College, Central Oregon Community College and other.
Other Programs in Umpqua Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Umpqua Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Retailing and Retail Operations
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Child Care and Support Services Management
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Umpqua Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Umpqua Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful