Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Kalamazoo Valley Community College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 57
Number of students57
At the Kalamazoo Valley Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 6767 West O Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 57 or more and 7% of students are men.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, robbery and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Kalamazoo Valley Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan which have Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants in Michigan are 49, such as Alpena Community College, Bay de Noc Community College, Mott Community College and other.
Other Programs in Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Kalamazoo Valley Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Precision Metal Working
Computer Software and Media Applications
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Kalamazoo Valley Community College
More colleges and universities
Community Services Division-Alliance City
Graduation Rate: 79%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful