Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Jefferson State Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 42
Number of students42
At the Jefferson State Community College through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2601 Carson Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 42 or more and 28.6% of students are men.
Jefferson State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Jefferson State Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Alabama offering Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services in Alabama are 25, such as Chattahoochee Valley Community College, South University-Montgomery, John C Calhoun State Community College and other.
Other Programs in Jefferson State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Jefferson State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
Give feedback about Jefferson State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Jefferson State Community College
I received my training for LPN at this Education Center. I completed my training and received my LPN license in 2004. It was a great and uplifting experience that projected my professional career in the right direction. The staff was great I am eternally grateful!! I am currently an RN in management. This program has opened so many doors in a positive way. Thank you can't City Schools!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Absolutely horrible school. Run the other way!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
More colleges and universities
Community Services Division-Alliance City
Graduation Rate: 79%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful