Religion/Religious Studies at Cairn University-Langhorne: Overview
At the Cairn University-Langhorne through Religion/Religious Studies program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 200 Manor Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 171 or more and 54.4% of students are men. 0.6% of students taking the Religion/Religious Studies program are non-residents of the United States.
Cairn University-Langhorne provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Cairn University-Langhorne campus is safe for students with 1.51% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 4895$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students receive financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Cairn University-Langhorne. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Pennsylvania offering Religion/Religious Studies programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Religion/Religious Studies in Pennsylvania are 54, such as Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus, Juniata College, Lebanon Valley College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Cairn University-Langhorne
Here you can find the list of other programs in Cairn University-Langhorne and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Religion/Religious Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Oth
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Cairn University-Langhorne
Student Reviews and Ratings for Cairn University-Langhorne
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful