Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Frontier Community College: Overview
Number of students50
At the Frontier Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at Frontier Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 50 or more and 10% of students are men.
Frontier Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 3% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Frontier Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois which have Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 65 universities are currently offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants - National Louis University, Oakton Community College, Parkland College and other.
Other Programs in Frontier Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Frontier Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Reception/Receptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Computer and Information Sciences
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Frontier Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Frontier Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful