Personal and Culinary Services at Buckeye Hills Career Center: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 10
Number of students10
At the Buckeye Hills Career Center through Personal and Culinary Services program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 351 Buckeye Hills Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 10 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 90% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Buckeye Hills Career Center. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Personal and Culinary Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 100 universities are currently offering programs in Personal and Culinary Services - Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, University of Akron Main Campus, Ashtabula County Technical and Career Campus and other.
Other Programs in Buckeye Hills Career Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Buckeye Hills Career Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Personal and Culinary Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Give feedback about Buckeye Hills Career Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Buckeye Hills Career Center
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful