Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Mohave Community College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 34
Number of students34
At the Mohave Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 1971 Jagerson Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 34 or more and 11.8% of students are men.
Mohave Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Mohave Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona offering Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs - please click the blue button on the right. 28 universities are currently offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants - Brookline College-Phoenix, Arizona Western College, Central Arizona College and other.
Other Programs in Mohave Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mohave Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Give feedback about Mohave Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mohave Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful