Social Sciences at Brookdale Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 300
Number of students300
At the Brookdale Community College through Social Sciences program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 765 Newman Springs Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 300 or more and 37.7% of students are men. 1.7% of students taking the Social Sciences program are non-residents of the United States.
Brookdale Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 18% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Brookdale Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in New Jersey providing Social Sciences programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 10 universities are currently offering programs in Social Sciences - Caldwell University, Essex County College, Felician University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Brookdale Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Brookdale Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Social Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Design and Applied Arts
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Brookdale Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Brookdale Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful