Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at City College-Miami: Overview
- Associate's degree 13
Number of students13
At the City College-Miami through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 9300 S Dadeland Blvd., 2nd Floor.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 13 or more and 15.4% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 7% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at City College-Miami. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida offering Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 148 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services - Atlantic Technical College, Eastern Florida State College, Broward College and other.
Other Programs in City College-Miami
Here you can find the list of other programs in City College-Miami and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about City College-Miami
Student Reviews and Ratings for City College-Miami
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful