Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions at El Centro College: Overview
- Associate's degree 12
Number of students12
At the El Centro College through Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 801 Main Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 12 or more and 41.7% of students are men.
El Centro College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, nonforcible sex offense and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at El Centro College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 54 universities are currently offering programs in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions - Kilgore College, Lamar University, Midwestern State University and other.
Other Programs in El Centro College
Here you can find the list of other programs in El Centro College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about El Centro College
Student Reviews and Ratings for El Centro College
More colleges and universities
Mountainland Applied Technology College
Graduation Rate: 86%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful