Business Administration, Management and Operations at Northwest Iowa Community College: Overview
Number of students13
At the Northwest Iowa Community College through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 603 W Park St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 13 or more and 23.1% of students are men.
Northwest Iowa Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Northwest Iowa Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Nonforcible sex offense and burglary are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 3500$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 14% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northwest Iowa Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa providing Business Administration, Management and Operations programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Iowa are 46, such as AIB College of Business, Briar Cliff University, Buena Vista University and other.
Other Programs in Northwest Iowa Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwest Iowa Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Northwest Iowa Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwest Iowa Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful