Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Arapahoe Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 315
Number of students315
At the Arapahoe Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 5900 S. Santa Fe Dr..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 315 or more and 38.1% of students are men. 1.3% of students taking the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Arapahoe Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Arapahoe Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Colorado offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue button on the right. 31 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Pikes Peak Community College, Pueblo Community College, Adams State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Arapahoe Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Arapahoe Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Retailing and Retail Operations
Design and Applied Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Arapahoe Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Arapahoe Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful