Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration at Blue Ridge Community College: Overview
Number of students29
At the Blue Ridge Community College through Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1 College Lane.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 29 or more and 65.5% of students are men.
Blue Ridge Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Blue Ridge Community College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia offering Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration in Virginia are 47, such as Averett University, Regent University, Central Virginia Community College and other.
Other Programs in Blue Ridge Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blue Ridge Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Computer and Information Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Visual and Performing Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Blue Ridge Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blue Ridge Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful