Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians at Blue Ridge Community College: Overview
Number of students14
At the Blue Ridge Community College through Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1 College Lane.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 14 or more and 100% of students are men.
Blue Ridge Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Blue Ridge Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia providing Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians in Virginia are 32, such as Central Virginia Community College, Dabney S Lancaster Community College, Danville Community College and other.
Other Programs in Blue Ridge Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blue Ridge Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Computer and Information Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Visual and Performing Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Blue Ridge Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blue Ridge Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful