Sign Language Interpretation and Translation at Blue Ridge Community College: Overview
Number of students24
At the Blue Ridge Community College through Sign Language Interpretation and Translation program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 180 West Campus Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 24 or more and 0% of students are men.
Blue Ridge Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 7% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Blue Ridge Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina which have Sign Language Interpretation and Translation programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Sign Language Interpretation and Translation in North Carolina are 7, such as Gardner-Webb University, Central Piedmont Community College, Southeastern Community College and other.
Other Programs in Blue Ridge Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blue Ridge Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Sign Language Interpretation and Translation program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Computer and Information Sciences
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Design and Applied Arts
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Precision Metal Working
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Blue Ridge Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blue Ridge Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful