Business/Commerce at Blinn College: Overview
- Associate's degree 158
Number of students158
At the Blinn College through Business/Commerce program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 902 College Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 158 or more and 55.7% of students are men.
Blinn College offers on-campus housing. Blinn College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 4400$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 30% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Blinn College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas providing Business/Commerce programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business/Commerce in Texas are 90, such as ITT Technical Institute-Arlington, ITT Technical Institute-Houston West, Kilgore College and other.
Other Programs in Blinn College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blinn College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business/Commerce program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Design and Applied Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Speech Communication and Rhetoric
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Blinn College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blinn College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful