Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Black River Technical College: Overview
Number of students106
At the Black River Technical College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1410 Hwy 304 East.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 106 or more and 13.2% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 15% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Black River Technical College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas which have Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants in Arkansas are 27, such as Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, National Park Community College and other.
Other Programs in Black River Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Black River Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Give feedback about Black River Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Black River Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful