Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service at Auburn University at Montgomery: Overview
At the Auburn University at Montgomery through Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 7440 East Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 49 or more and 32.7% of students are men.
Auburn University at Montgomery provides on-campus housing. Auburn University at Montgomery campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4320$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 14% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Auburn University at Montgomery. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Alabama offering Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service in Alabama are 36, such as Alabama A & M University, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Amridge University and other.
Other Programs in Auburn University at Montgomery
Here you can find the list of other programs in Auburn University at Montgomery and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Kinesiology and Exercise Science
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Auburn University at Montgomery
Student Reviews and Ratings for Auburn University at Montgomery
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful