Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Aiken Technical College: Overview
Number of students61
At the Aiken Technical College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2276 Jefferson Davis Highway.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 61 or more and 9.8% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students have financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Aiken Technical College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in South Carolina which have Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in South Carolina are 31, such as Anderson University, Charleston Southern University, Technical College of the Lowcountry and other.
Other Programs in Aiken Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Aiken Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Radiation Protection/Health Physics Technician
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Give feedback about Aiken Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Aiken Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful