History at Bethany College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Bethany College through History program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 335 E Swensson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 4 or more and 100% of students are men.
Bethany College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bethany College campus is safe for students with 2.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 5300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 27% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Bethany College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas providing History programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 28 universities are currently offering programs in History - Dodge City Community College, Emporia State University, Fort Hays State University and other.
Other Programs in Bethany College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bethany College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the History program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bethany College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bethany College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful