Accounting and Related Services at American National University: Overview
Number of students60
At the American National University through Accounting and Related Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1813 E Main St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 60 or more and 26.7% of students are men.
American National University campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at American National University on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia which have Accounting and Related Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Accounting and Related Services in Virginia are 62, such as Averett University, Blue Ridge Community College, Bluefield College and other.
Other Programs in American National University
Here you can find the list of other programs in American National University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Information Technology
- Data Processing
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
Give feedback about American National University
Student Reviews and Ratings for American National University
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful