Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts at Bethany College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 5
Number of students5
At the Bethany College through Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 335 E Swensson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 60% of students are men.
Bethany College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bethany College campus is safe for students with 2.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 5300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 27% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Bethany College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas providing Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 21 universities are currently offering programs in Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts - Emporia State University, Friends University, Haskell Indian Nations University and other.
Other Programs in Bethany College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bethany College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bethany College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bethany College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful