Religion/Religious Studies at Bethany College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 2
Number of students2
At the Bethany College through Religion/Religious Studies program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 335 E Swensson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 100% of students are men.
Bethany College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bethany College campus is safe for students with 2.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 5300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 27% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Bethany College. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas offering Religion/Religious Studies programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Religion/Religious Studies in Kansas are 7, such as University of Kansas, Kansas Wesleyan University, MidAmerica Nazarene University and other.
Other Programs in Bethany College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bethany College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Religion/Religious Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bethany College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bethany College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful