Health and Physical Education/Fitness at Bethany College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 10
Number of students10
At the Bethany College through Health and Physical Education/Fitness program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 335 E Swensson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 10 or more and 70% of students are men.
Bethany College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bethany College campus is safe for students with 2.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 5300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 27% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Bethany College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas providing Health and Physical Education/Fitness programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 29 universities are currently offering programs in Health and Physical Education/Fitness - Dodge City Community College, Friends University, Garden City Community College and other.
Other Programs in Bethany College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bethany College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Physical Education/Fitness program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bethany College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bethany College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful