Applied Mathematics at Bethany College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 2
Number of students2
At the Bethany College through Applied Mathematics program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 335 E Swensson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 50% of students are men.
Bethany College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bethany College campus is safe for students with 2.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 5300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 27% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Bethany College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas providing Applied Mathematics programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Applied Mathematics in Kansas are 2, such as Kansas State University.
Other Programs in Bethany College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bethany College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Applied Mathematics program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bethany College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bethany College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful