Bemidji State University in Bemidji: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Bemidji State University offers 234 programs in total: 174 are for Bachelor's degree, 39 - for Master's degree, 9 - for less than 1-year certificate programs, 6 - for Associate's degree, 3 - for 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs, and 3 are Postbaccalaureate certificate.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 141 universities in Minnesota state. Bemidji State University is one of the few institutions in Minnesota that offers an Associate's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 45 distance education programs that are offered in the Bemidji State University: 30 are for Bachelor's degree, 12 - for Master's degree and 3 are Postbaccalaureate certificate.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be fully online as well as partially online and contain real-time elements. So look carefully into each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Minnesota state average data to help you compare.
Bemidji State University provides coursework for undergraduate students and graduate students.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 4104 students with 123129 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 141 with 3392 credit hours.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Bemidji State University
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Technical Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Public Health
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Design and Applied Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
English Language and Literature
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
More colleges and universities in Minnesota state
CenterPoint Massage and Shiatsu Therapy School and Clinic
St Louis Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 89%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful