Business/Commerce at University of the Southwest: Overview
At the University of the Southwest through Business/Commerce program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 6610 North Lovington Hwy.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 7 or more and 57.1% of students are men.
University of the Southwest provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 4068$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 15% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of the Southwest. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in New Mexico offering Business/Commerce programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business/Commerce in New Mexico are 12, such as Central New Mexico Community College, New Mexico State University-Dona Ana, New Mexico State University-Carlsbad and other.
Other Programs in University of the Southwest
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of the Southwest and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business/Commerce program.
Filters by degree:
Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Research
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
Health/Health Care Administration/Management
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about University of the Southwest
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of the Southwest
More colleges and universities
The Salon Professional Academy-Nashville
Graduation Rate: 80%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful