Precision Metal Working at Palm Beach State College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 43
Number of students43
At the Palm Beach State College through Precision Metal Working program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4200 Congress Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 43 or more and 97.7% of students are men.
Palm Beach State College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, robbery and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 8% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Palm Beach State College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Precision Metal Working programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Metal Working in Florida are 43, such as Atlantic Technical College, Bradford-Union Technical Center, Eastern Florida State College and other.
Other Programs in Palm Beach State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Palm Beach State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Computer and Information Sciences
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Give feedback about Palm Beach State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Palm Beach State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful