Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies at Bay de Noc Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 83
Number of students83
At the Bay de Noc Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 2001 N Lincoln Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 83 or more and 34.9% of students are men.
Bay de Noc Community College provides on-campus housing. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 3200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 13% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Bay de Noc Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan providing Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies in Michigan are 49, such as Albion College, Alpena Community College, Andrews University and other.
Other Programs in Bay de Noc Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bay de Noc Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Techn
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer Software and Media Applications
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Bay de Noc Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bay de Noc Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful