Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians at Blue Ridge Community College: Overview
Number of students6
At the Blue Ridge Community College through Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 1 College Lane.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 100% of students are men.
Blue Ridge Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 12% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Blue Ridge Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia providing Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians in Virginia are 27, such as Central Virginia Community College, Danville Community College, Eastern Shore Community College and other.
Other Programs in Blue Ridge Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blue Ridge Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Computer and Information Sciences
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Visual and Performing Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Blue Ridge Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blue Ridge Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful