Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians at Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 65
Number of students65
At the Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford through Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 670 Lordship Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 65 or more and 87.7% of students are men.
Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Connecticut providing Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians in Connecticut are 8, such as Asnuntuck Community College, Porter and Chester Institute of Branford, Manchester Community College and other.
Other Programs in Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford
Here you can find the list of other programs in Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford
Student Reviews and Ratings for Porter and Chester Institute of Stratford
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful